Merry Christmas! Got up at 4:30 am, but got to watch two movies which was cool, "4 Christmases" and "GI Joe". We even got a snack size bag of chips, crackers, a candy cane and orange soda. . . My flight is up for warrior flight, which is like the best in the squadron. We had our first drill evaluation and we received a 10 out of 10. Our brother flight got a 5. . . so yeah, pretty cool.
Song we sing while marching:
Momma momma look at me
Look what the Air Force done to me
I used to be a beauty queen
Now I shoot an M16
Wooohoooo, whooahhhh
Momma Momma look at me
Look what the Air Force done to me
I used to eat at MceDees
Now I'm eating MREs
Wooahhh, woaahhh
Momma Momma look at me
Look what the Air Force done to me
I used to drive a Cadillac
Now I'm marching there and back!
Hut, 2, 3, 4



Mom, the blog looks great! Thanks for including the letter from Leslee, it is good to hear what she is up to. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you guys have a blog!! Thanks for sharing the letter with us! Can't wait for the next post!
ReplyDelete